To Register / INFORMATION
HYAA 2021 Fall Soccer
Please see below for more information regarding HYAA's Recreational Soccer Program.
Soccer Program Details
Pre-K “Big Shots” Program (must be 4 by program start date (9/18/21)
- 6 one hour Saturday morning sessions (Start date: Saturday, September 18th)
- Professional trainer instructed clinic
- HYAA Soccer Jersey / Participation award
2021 Calendar of Events
Injury Report Form
In case of an injury sustained during an HYAA event, please print and complete the Injury Report Form and return it to the HYAA office. Please complete all relevant parts of the form.
Be prepared for the upcoming Fall Soccer season with the right equipment.
- All players are asked to bring their own ball
- Size 3 for grades PreK-1st
- Size 4 for all leagues 2nd/3rd grade, boys league 4th/5th, and girls league 4th/5th/6th
- Size 5 for boys league 6th/7th/8th and girls league 7th/8th
- Soccer shin guards
- Cleats or athletic sneakers
- Dark shorts (black or dark blue recommended)
HYAA provides a uniform jersey and socks.
Student Volunteers Needed - Community Service Hours
HYAA is looking for student volunteers (grades 6-12) for community service hours to help coaches with practices and/or games. Students can choose when they want to attend.
Available time slots are:
- Saturdays 9:00am - 10:15 am 10:15am - 11:30am
- Tuesdays 6:00pm - 7:15pm
- Thursdays 6:00pm -7:15pm